Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Only Thing You Have Complete Control of is You.

Have you ever been cruising through a great day and someone comes in and ruins it. It just takes someone to come along and talk bad about you or to you, wether its your close friend, or some grocery store clerk and you are suddenly miserable. The problem that you need to see is that you cannot control everything that goes on around you. Your environment has many variables in it. The only thing you have complete control of is you. So don’t give people the power to make you feel bad. I don’t let anyone make me feel anything. I can’t control what people say, or what people do, but I can control what I decide to do with it. And if you find out someone is bad mouthing you, just go to them and ask what’s up. If you ask people things in an unthreatening manner, you will be amazed what they’ll tell you. If you start by yelling at someone, you’ll get nowhere. Control yourself, and say, “hey, this is what I heard, I don’t think your like that, but I thought you should know what’s going around.” Make friends, not enemies, talk good about others regardless of what they say about you, and you will find life will begin to have far more ups than downs, and good days will end in a train wreck less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors