Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Can Love, You Can Forgive


I John 4:19 says "For anyone who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot
love God, whom he has not seen" Okay, so growing up I can say I didn’t always love my brother.  And it’s tough to show love to a brother.  The second most important commandment Jesus gave us was to love others. Now, have you ever noticed that it is those that are closest to us, around the most, that we have the hardest time showing our love. But I would say its more important to learn to show our love here than anywhere. It’s like the real training ground.  I mean learning to really show our love to our spouse. Our siblings, our family. So this is a great hurdle most of us can work on. Think about, how can you show your husband or wife your love today. Something that says "baby I love you". Or for that brother always buggin you, always in your business, how can you show your love? Well love, forgives, it doesn't think about our own needs, it forgets all the times people broke your stuff and said mean stuff. Rise above it all, be more than average, and love people, practice by showing love to those closest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors