Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Life Questions Deserve A Real Life God


I love watching a movie where our hero is out of ideas, out of strength, and just when you think they are giving up, the hero realizes the secret to winning the battle, some clue they needed to turn it all around. Spiderman, go for the center eye.  Really, in any test whether at school or life, the only way to pass the test is to know the answers. Jeremiah 33:3 says "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." So you are the hero of your movie, and here is access to the answers you need. What do you do? How do you get the answers? Well, simple. Call to God. So often we spend all this time trying to reason and think it all through to find the best answer, making a list of pros and cons, should I move, should I quit, where should I go to college, is she the right one for me, hey, big life questions deserve a real life God, and the answer just isn't that far away. Trade in a bit of brain time for prayin time, Call to God, He knows a bunch of stuff you don't. And then you get an A on your life exam.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this post/broadcast. I have two big test this week (back in college after 20 years) and Jer 33:3 is very timely! Thanks! JG

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors