Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let's Talk About Church


Eph 1:22  God placed all things under Jesus his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, his body.  So Jesus is in charge of the church.  This tells me that church is incredibly important to God.  Can’t I just have church at home, I mean, I want to just rest on Sundays…And maybe I don’t always like everything about church…Well what does Jesus have to say about it?  After all, he’s head of the church..  John 15:5  “If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit.  Apart from me you can do nothing.”  How do we remain in Christ except to be connected to his body, which is the church.  Going to church is a charge of inspiration from God’s word for personal growth.  It makes us better.  Pastors can get from God a message that is specifically for the congregation.  What an advantage those who attend church have in life.  When you attend a church you might meet people that aren’t perfect, they may even make mistakes.  I wonder if that’s Jesus way of teaching you how to love unconditionally, how to serve, how to forgive, and how not to be judgmental.  Remember, it’s like a family, and who doesn’t fight a little bit with there brothers and sisters?

1 comment:

  1. Church helps to bring direction for every day life. I hope that people still desire that the church grow daily like in the church of Acts.

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors