Thursday, September 29, 2011

You Are Anointed By God

So in I Saumel 10 the prophet Samuel anoints Saul to be king, and says “Has not the Lord anointed you leader over His inheritance?”  What an awesomeness day.  I mean if you got anointed it was a big deal, chosen by God to become a leader.  It meant God had a specific purpose for you.  Wow, I wish I had that.  Like King David too, when he was anointed.  Or Jesus who said “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me.”  I imagine when Saul was anointed he felt on top of the world, like he could win.  I want that.  Imagine someone coming up to you today, knocking on your car window or something, and saying, Hey, “I’m a.. Tim, I’m a prophet.”  Then he pours oil on your head and says your anointed of God and then tells you what God’s plan is for your life.. Well it might be a bit weird, but, exciting to.  I John 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One.  So You do have what Saul got that day.  You have been anointed leader over God’s inheritance.  You are chosen by God, God is knocking on your car window right now, the oil has been poured.  You have already won!  Now go get em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors