Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jesus Said

Listen, what goes into a man’s mouth does not make him unclean, what comes out of his mouth is what makes him unclean.  What kind of stuff comes out of your mouth?  Do you find yourself saying things like “I hate that guy”, or “did you here what you know who did?”  Or do you sometimes expect the worst with your words, and say things like “OH bad stuff always happens to me” or “I’m a moron”, or “I can’t do it”.  Maybe what comes out of your mouth isn’t the truth, especially when your trying to come up with an excuse to keep you out of trouble.  “Officer, you must be mistaken, I wasn’t speeding” Be careful of what you say.  The word says that out of the abundance of a man’s heart the mouth speaks.  Change your confession, that is, change the way you talk.  You think quite often that you are only describing your circumstances in life, but the truth is, you are creating your circumstances with your words.  Instead of saying “I feel down and depressed”, say, “I’m getting happy.”  If you want things to get better, you start by speaking it.   Say good things about yourself, your situations, your friends, and your God, and watch your life take a turn for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors