Monday, March 24, 2014

Inward Renewal

Sometimes it’s like two o’clock in the afternoon, and the day just hasn’t gone the way you had hoped it would. You know what I mean. It’s that day that seems like everything has gone wrong. Or maybe you’re just worn down, tired or stressed. 2 Corinthians 4:16, says, “We do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.” God is renewing us from the inside out. The inside is more powerful than the outside. This is how God wins in our lives. The outward problem that pushes on us is no match for the God power that is on the inside of us. God has made you more than a conqueror on the inside. He is renewing you right now―every day a little more renewal. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is bringing you new strength, every day. So don’t be stressed out by the troubles the world brings to you. Instead, look to Jesus on the inside of you―He’s so much bigger! This is why we don’t lose heart; you and me―we just keep going. You see, with that kind of strength, we can’t be stopped.

Pastor Jason Anderson
Living Word Bible Church
Scottsdale | Mesa | Ahwatukee

1 comment:

  1. This is the truth. It gives me hope that everyday I know that Jesus within me is giving me strength and is moving within, causing this feeling of beautiful chaos that makes everything and every feeling of this world seem so pointless and weak. It gives me hope by reminding me, even though now that the world around me is failing apart more then it has in a long time, Jesus is still with me,for me,never against me and well never truly leave me. With the feeling of grace that comes to me day by day I shall overcome the world through the blood of Jesus Christ my Savor, this message has helped me see all these things, this message gives me, a 14 year old hope. I NEEDED to see this. Thank you, keep fighting the good fight, keep the faith FOR THE LORD MY GOD STILL AND WILL ALLWAYS LIVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors