Monday, April 7, 2014

Feed Your Happy

Psalms 1:2 talks about the man who is happy and says that he is like a tree that is bearing fruit. I want to be happy; I want to be like this tree. So he gives me the secret to this man's happiness and blessing—"His delight is on the law of the Lord, and on it he meditates day and night." This man is “feeding his happy” with the word of God. So the secret to “feeding your happy” is to love reading the Bible so much that you’re thinking about it all day and night. Now lots of people don't like reading the Bible. Others do. When I think about what I like, it seems like I don't have a choice. I think I was born not liking vegetables, and I don't like country music. But according to this, you can change what you like. God wouldn't just leave you without a chance to do what this happy guy does. God has placed in you the desire to like His word. You just have to stir up that desire. The word of God has the wisdom you need to live a happy life. You are designed to be delighted by God's word. So get out your Bible and “feed your happy!” #feedyourhappy

Pastor Jason Anderson
Living Word Bible Church
Scottsdale | Mesa | Ahwatukee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors