Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ugh... My Day


Ugh, my day, today, you know what I have to do, how busy I am, or do you know what happened to me day? Have you ever said "Ughhhh, I don't like it when I have to uhh…, or I'm just dreading tomorrow." You know, how we approach a day will determine our happiness and success in that day. When we approach a day with UGGGH, we are starting out expecting to barely get by, to be miserable, and guess what, you might just get what you expect. "Ughhh, monday again." If you have to do something, well you might as well enjoy it, that way you are happy, and much more likely to succeed. If you are good at the things you enjoy, then learn to enjoy the things you aren't good at. In Philipians 3:1 Paul says "Finally my brothers, Rejoice in the Lord." So take a deep breath, today is great, tomorrow is going to be great, love your family, your friends, your church, love your life, and most of all, thank God for something. Rejoice, it is to joice again, or have joy at the end of joy. What will today bring? Well, how about success and happiness. That's what I'm expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors