Monday, March 19, 2012

Grace Blessed

Romans 4:7 Quotes Psalms saying "Blessed are they whose sins are forgiven."  Well I want to be blessed.  Blessed is better than not blessed any day of the week.  So in order to be blessed I need my sins forgiven.  Oh wait, that is me.  God has forgiven me.  Are you forgiven?  You see, before Jesus died we could be blessed by obeying every command God has given.  Well that's pretty tough, in fact, quite impossible.  So now Jesus has made a new way.  God wants us blessed so much that he creates a scenario where the blessing overtakes us because He's forgiven us.  Sounds to good to be true?  Well I agree, but I'm not making it up, I'm reading the Word.  And what blessing is this scripture referring to?  Well, it's referring to the blessing given to Abraham.  Okay, was Abraham blessed?  Sure, but was it because he was perfect.  Well no.  It was by faith, He believed God.  So God is telling you today, blessed are you.  Do you believe Him?  Well it maybe doesn't seem like I always deserve to be blessed, but I guess that's the point.  I don't deserve it, but God hooks me up anyways.  I just have to trust that Jesus has won it all.  Well, that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors