Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hope Soap

Isaiah 40:30 says "Even youths grow tired and weary."  Hey young people:  You get tired too right.  I mean we look at the young people and we are all, really, your tired, I wish I had all your energy.  But it's true, your gonna get tired.  Then it goes on to say "and young men stumble and fall.."  Yeah, you ever fall before?  Well I have, skinned up the hands and knees of life, just looking for a band aid to get me through the day.  So what's the answer here?  Well, the next verse starts with "But those who hope in the Lord..."  You see the contrast, God separates the stumbling and weary from those who hope in God.  Well anyone of us could put our hope in God.  And if you are are trying to stop falling, or you’re weary, well the answer is to join that “other group of people”.  The Hopers.  And in this case your caffeine fix and balance bracelet are as simple as getting your hopes in the Lord.  Then people will say to you, “aren't you worried, I mean the world is crashing around, aren't you scared,” and you can be all, "Nope, causing my hope is in God, and if He's not worried, well then I'm not either."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors