Monday, August 13, 2012

Down In My Heart


What is it that makes you happy? Psalms 19:8 "The words of the Lord are right,
giving joy to the heart" Now who couldn't use a little more joy in the heart?
Things I don’t want in my heart might be stress or fear. But I like joy, it makes
me, umm, happy. Now lots of us are searching for joy. And in the world we can
get little moments of happiness. Like eating a donut. But that sugary sublime
donut joy isn’t in my heart, Its In my stomach. The world has offers for
happiness. Hey you only live once, let’s party “smoke this and you'll feel so much better...
" Oh yeah, I can’t feel anything actually, and then it just leaves you feeling empty in
your heart. But the bible says that the words of God make things better, they
have the ability to make you smarter, to set you free from, well, whatever, and
they have power. All of creation came from God's words. Make a habit of getting
into the bible, reading God's words, saying them outloud, like He does, and well,
that gets joy in my heart. Then you'll be saying "I've got the joy joy joy joy down
in my heart." "Where?" “Down in my heart.” “Where?” I said it’s in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in all comments.

Contributors